1. North Shore Professionals, Level 3, 33-45 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with your personal information.
2. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
We collect personal information about you from:
1. you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products.
2. third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available
We collect all or any of following information about you:
2. Contact information;
4. Computer or network;
5. The way you interact with us, including the way you interact with us on any of our social media accounts;
1. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer’s hard drive when you use our Web site. Cookies are widely used on most major Web sites. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
2. We may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising that we believe may be of interest, based on that information.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
We collect your personal information in order to:
1. Respond to communications from you, including any complaints;
2. Provide services and products to you;
3. Market our services and products to you;
4. To bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions.
5. Improve the products and services that we provide you;
6. Do any other thing authorised by you or the Act.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
1. Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
2. Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
3. Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
4. Any other person authorised by you.
Concerns about Privacy
If you have concerns about your privacy:
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.